2013 Toyota FJ CruiserCRM Mitchell1 2023-05-25T22:02:00+00:00
- Assemble new front struts, springs, and mounts. Raise on hoist. Remove and reinstall: front tires, skid plate, front sway bar, and upper ball joints. Remove front struts with spacers. Install new front strut assemblies. Road test
- (Combination) – SHOCK ABSORBER – Replace Each
- (Combination) – SPRING &/OR SEAT – Replace Each
- Remove rear shocks. Install new rear shocks and mount remote reservoirs.
- Wheel alignment completed. Took vehicle on test drive and everything is functioning properly.
David M. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/24/2023